idk i really like being called cute but i also really like hearing that you masturbate to the thought of me idk
Can’t say no to
annniiieeeee, ooooooh annieeeeeee
Mad Men Tonight
they fucking played this, and i died. and almost cried, life is complete right now
“you can’t wear that!!!! people will get the wrong impression!!!”
the impression that i am a hot babe with an ass that just won’t quit???? honey that ain’t wrong that’s just fact
To the land where only happiness exist
Sprocket rocket 2nd roll 11/24/12
The Best Recurring Characters On The Office.
- Jan Levenson. I wish they didn’t make her as crazy as she was towards the end because she was dynamite - full of so much ferocity and zany appeal. But then again, season 4 was full of some of her best moments on the show.
- Karen Filippelli. Rashida Jones deserves so many Emmys for the consistently brilliant work she delivers on TV. If there was ever a time when it felt like Jim and Pam didn’t belong together, it was when Karen was on screen.
- Holly Flax. It took me a long time to like her. It was like she was written as a reaction to Jan and meant to humanize Michael Scott. But after awhile it worked because the romance between the two started feeling real. Also, Amy Ryan is just wonderful.
- The Documentary Film Crew. (Not Brian) Okay, not so much of a character or recurring at that, but the camera brought so much life to the show. The head nods to Pam when she looked to screen or the spy shots or the way the show’s main characters would react to their presence.
- Mose Schrute. Family characters on the show were always hit or miss but Mose was used sparingly and hilariously enough that it worked. Somehow he always felt like a nature fit, especially with Dwight’s crazy beet farm back story and of course, the awesome hazing of Ryan.
I’m not watching the Office’s finale and quit watching full stop a few seasons back. While I think it should be ending (should have a while ago), it’s hard to argue what a great show it was. I completely forgot about Jan Levenson until this post. What a great character.
The Office definitely should have ended a long time ago, but I’m still watching and crying because when it was good it was really fucking good. And there is nothing better than Jan throwing one of Michael’s dundies into his tiny ass plasma tv.